PhD Candidate in the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje; Teaching assistant at University of Tetova (Medical Sciences Faculty/ Department of Pharmacy and Medicine) and an ESL professor.
Teaching Assistant at University of Tetova, Tetovo
January 2019 — Present
Remained committed to learning and growing inside this exciting university as a teaching assistant of the laboratory courses of the following subjects:
● Pharmaceutical Chemistry I and Pharmaceutical Chemistry III in the Department of Pharmacy,
● Teaching assistant of the laboratory course of Pharmacology with toxicology in the Department of Medicine.
Continually offering a variety of teaching methods and curricular perspectives.
ESL Professor at Gymnasium 7 Marsi, Tetovo
December 2018 — Present
● Worked with the headteacher to create invigorating and engaging lesson plans.
● Assisted the Head Teacher with daily tasks and special projects as needed.
● Served as an everyday pillar of support and assistance to the Head Teacher.
● Facilitated innovative learning experiences and hands-on learning.
● Provided optimal instruction and academic support to students.
● Promoted critical thinking skills by implementing strengthening exercises where appropriate.
● Attended workshops and classes to further my professional skills.
Head of Erasmus + Office at Gymnasium 7 Marsi, Tetovo
February 2019 — Present
● Worked to ensure successful project execution according to established objectives, timelines, and costs.
● Worked in collaboration with the senior project manager to define project goals and establish a timeline and plan to achieve them.
● Measured project performances and identified areas for improvement.
● Managed and implemented project budget and requirements.
● Provided project updates to stakeholders and supervisors.
Erasmus +, Using mobile apps in classes (2018-2019)
Erasmus +, Using technological devices for study (2019-2021)
Pharmacy Education Committee Member at IPSF- International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation, The Hague
October 2017 — October 2018
Collaborating with the Chairperson of Pharmacy Education. Assisting in:
● planning and execution of conference workshops and symposiums, including the Educational and Scientific Symposia,
● IPSF World Congress in Mendoza- Argentina,
● workshops at IPSF World Congress,
● sessions at FIP World Congress - Maintaining the IPSF speaker database
● Planning and implementing educational programming for the members including podcasts, webinars, online debates/discussions, e-learning content
● Providing assistance and advice on symposium topics and speaker suggestions to Member Associations and IPSF Regional Working Groups.
Editorial Board Member, PR Committee at EPSA - European Pharmaceutical Students' Association, Brussels
September 2017 — September 2018
Proofreading, stylistic check, editing and general improvement of all materials published by EPSA such as the EPSA Newsletters (Nwl 25e1, Nwl 25e2, Nwl 25e3), EPSA Students’ Science Publication- ESSP (v5e2, v5e3), Position papers, Social media appearance, Website, Blog articles, Scientific magazines, Wikipedia page and other relevant documents.
Science Writer at WSS - We Speak Science, City of London
May 2017 — January 2019
WSS is an organization founded by Argita Zalli and Detina Zalli. Dr. Detina Zalli is a Lecturer and a Research Scientist at Harvard University. Dr. Argita Zalli is a postdoctoral researcher at University College London (UCL) where she is conducting research in the field of Psycho-Biology.
Writing articles regarding science and health in particular. Utilized a strong working knowledge of health and science in each article.
WSS website: https://wespeakscience.com/
PhD, University of SS. Cyril and Methodius in Skopje, Skopje
November 2019 — Present
PhD Candidate in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Master's Degree, State University of Tetova, Tetovo
October 2013 — June 2018
Master of Pharmacy
Master thesis: “ Active Principles derived from the marine biodiversity”
Bachelor's Degree, State University of Tetova, Tetovo
October 2014 — June 2018
English Language and Literature
Diploma thesis: “Comparative and Contrastive Analysis of Phrasal Verbs in English vs. the Albanian language”
High School Diploma, Turgut Ozal College , Tirana
September 2010 — July 2013
Profile of Education: Sciences
Volunteer at Multikultura NGO, Tetovo
September 2017 — December 2017
Volunteer at Compassion Help Center C.H.C., Tirana
2015 — 2016
Delegate at EYP European Youth Parliament , Tirana
March 2013 — December 2014
● Environment, Public Health, and Food Safety Policy
● Preparing and presenting the Resolution in the General Assembly (GA)
Delegate at Liberal Alternative Institute, Struga
August 2012 — August 2012
Anti-hate speech, Human rights
Workshop “Application of Statistical Methods in Research” (SPSS), University of Tetova
Workshop "Competences for the preparation of an application for Erasmus + program", Smart Idea, Slovenia
Training in Soft Skills “Project and Time Management”, IPSF International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation
Training "Public Communication and the Art of Speaking", Fluent
Pharmacy Intern at Elarda Pharmacy, Tetovo
April 2016 — November 2018
● Reviewed prescriptions and maintained accurate patient records.
● Verified prescriptions prior to fulfilling orders.
● Utilized a strong working knowledge of health and science.
● Brought any questions to the Pharmacist to ensure quality control.
● Remained up-to-date about new medications and field advancements.